Don’t Let Your Preps Get Lost in a See of Preparedness!
As Preppers, it is easy to “acquire” a bunch of “stuff.” If we are not careful, we can easily get disorganized and clutter our whole house. Another negative side to this is that items that were purchased for preparedness might get lost in the horde and not easily found if an emergency required fast action. This is why it is important to organize your preps.
When it comes to prepper organization, one of the people I think about in the Preparedness Community is Linda Loosli of Food Storage Moms. She has been prepping for many years and she has organization down to a science! She will even admit, she is a little OCD about it!
I was happy to talk to Linda and ask her to share some of her organizational tips with us. Our conversation lasted just under an hour.
In the video below you will hear…
- Her story…about being in an ice storm and a tornado as a kid and how she decided to never allow this to happen to her own family.
- How she managed to move from a 4000 plus square foot home to a 1900 square foot home and stay organized.
- The first things she ordered to get herself organized!
- How she uses tubs with a card in the front that lists what is in the tub for easy inventory.
- How she easily knows and reviews what is in her 72-hour kits.
- About her cabinets – packed with straws, paper plates, cereal bowls, etc…
- How she hides 20 buckets of wheat.
- How she stores so much water!
- What her medical closet looks like
- And the most important… how if someone visited her home, they would never know she was a prepper!
Pour yourself a nice cool drink and watch this video on these lessons on getting better organized with your preps!
If you enjoyed the article, please vote for the site at Top Prepper Websites.
Copyright – Content on Ed That Matters (unless the work of a Third-Party) may be reproduced in part or whole with attribution through a link to www.edthatmatters.com. If you are interested in a Third Party article, please contact the author for permission.